- What is it and what does Solve your Debt offer?
- Solve your Debt, how does it work?
- Program requirements and conditions
- How to request the service of Resolve your Debt in United States?
- Opinions Solve your Debt
- Frequent questions
- Customer Support
Do you have outstanding debts and do not know how to pay them? Resolve your Debt helps you to settle them completely, offering you personalized settlement plans, with which you can save up to 50%.
If you want to know more, we will tell you all the details about this entity and about its innovative proposal to help you pay your debts once and for all.
What is it and what does Solve your Debt offer?
Solve your Debt is a credit repair company that has been providing services since 2009, not only in the United States but also in Latin America. Throughout its history, it has liquidated more than 175,000 debts, renegotiating the conditions of the loans with their respective creditors.
This entity has the purpose of helping you when you are over-indebted and its main objective is to create financial solutions that allow you to pay your debts with discounts and improve your credit life .
To achieve this, this is what it offers:
- Specialized plans that adapt to your needs.
- Complete counseling before, during and after the program.
- Discounts so that you pay off your debts by paying less.
- Final settlement of pending payments for your removal from delinquency files , such as Credit Checker and BADEXCUG .
Solve your Debt, how does it work?
Solve your Debt United States offers you tailor-made plans so that you can pay off your debts with your own resources, instead of having to take out a loan and continue to get into debt. To do this, the entity consults your credit history and analyzes the current status of your debts to offer you the advice you need.
Once it knows your situation, Solve your Debt prepares a personalized settlement plan , which includes the approximate amount with which you can pay off your debts and the time it will take to do so.
Now, to get a discount, the entity is in charge of negotiating with your creditor, achieving up to a 50% reduction in the best of cases. When you have already obtained the discount, Solve your Debt liquidates your pending payments and helps you take the last step towards your financial freedom.
How much does Solve your Debt charge?
Although you can receive free advice, the Solve Your Debt service is not a free service . Upon receiving and accepting the personalized plan of this entity, you must pay a series of commissions for its service, including:
- Initial commission: equivalent to a monthly fee according to the personalized plan.
- Administration fee : corresponding to 0.55% per month of the total owed.
- Success rate: equivalent to 15% of the discount achieved.
If you want to know what will be the commissions that you will have to pay according to your case, you can consult during the time of the advice. In the same way, you can verify the costs of the financial service before signing the contract to ensure that you agree.
What are the entities with which you can negotiate?
In case you're wondering, Solve your Debt can negotiate with a lot of institutions, including banks, savings banks, supermarkets, microcredit companies and appliance stores .
To give you a better look, here is a list of some of those entities:
|Banks||Stores and supermarkets||Online lenders||Financial entities|
|Pastor Bank||Carrefour||Viaconto||United States box|
|Santander||Mercadona||Doctor Money||Box seven|
|Sabadell||Repsol||Credit Yes||American express|
|Bankia||The English Court||Moneyman||Kutxa Labor|
In short, all these and many more are the institutions with which Solve your Debt can negotiate to definitively settle your debts.
Program requirements and conditions
If you don't know how to get out of debt , Solve Your Debt settlement plans may be the solution. However, in order to access them, you must meet a series of requirements established by the entity:
- Have debts with any of the institutions with which it negotiates Solve your Debt .
- You owe € 4,000 or more .
- Wanting to pay your debts and not having the financial resources to meet the payments.
- Being behind in your payments for one or more months.
- Have the disposition to liquidate.
How to request the service of Resolve your Debt in United States?
If you meet the above conditions, obtaining Debt Resolve advice will be very easy. To achieve this, do the following:
- First, go to the Solve your debt website.
- Once there, click on "SIGN UP" .
- Next, fill in the application form, adding your personal information and your financial situation.
- Finally, the entity will contact you in less than 48 hours and will offer you a settlement plan adapted to your needs and possibilities.
Opinions Solve your Debt
With more than 175,0000 debts settled , many of its clients affirm that it is a trustworthy entity and willing to offer timely settlement plans.
In general, those who have debts with various institutions consider it a good option to make payments up to date without having to request a loan. Mainly, they value the fact that the entity negotiates discounts with creditors so that they can settle paying less, not to mention that it helps them remove their data from the delinquency files and improve their credit history.
Undoubtedly, one of the aspects that stands out the most about Resolve your Debt is its customer service, as its team of advisers is always listening to the needs of each user to offer immediate solutions .
No. This entity only helps you to cancel your debts definitively, negotiating discounts so that you can settle them by paying less.
Those who have debts of € 4,000 or more with banks, savings banks, supermarkets, appliance stores or microcredits and are behind in their payments.
No. Solve your Debt charges commissions for its services, which vary according to the customer's debt and the discount it gets.
The commissions will depend on your financial situation and your personalized plan, and will always be clarified before the contract is signed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Resolve your Debt program, you can contact the entity through the following channels: