Terms and Conditions of the taichi-arts.com service
I. General information
- The portal can be used by anyone who expresses their consent with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The "taichi-arts.com" page is not a loan company, just an information service that collects information about lenders.
- Users will never be charged for using the portal.
- Possible disputes will be resolved by the Administrator.
- The copying or distribution of any information contained in the website is prohibited.
- All comments and forum messages posted by other users are property of the service.
- Any questions to the Administrator should be directed through the contact form located on the Contact page.
II. Information for borrowers
- The information contained in the web page does not constitute a commercial offer in the sense that the current law expresses, but it is only a compilation of information obtained from web pages or directly.
- The Portal is not a loan company or an advisory office.
- Any problems, inquiries about the terms and conditions and other similar matters should be directed directly to the loan companies with which the agreement has been signed.
- The use of the service is and will always be completely free.
- Anyone who uses the information collected on the website does so at their own risk and the Administrator is not responsible for the consequences of such actions.
- The Administrator reserves the right to modify the information contained in the page.
III. Cooperation and publicity
- Proposals for any type of cooperation must be sent through the contact form located in the Contact tab.
- The Administrator reserves the right to respond only to certain inquiries.
The Administrator reserves the right to make corrections and modifications to the terms and conditions at any time during the operation of the portal.
The Service does not collect email addresses or other data from users.