Aging Matters: Sunday, September 19 | Local News
* Pantry office assistants: Must have strong computer skills and enter customer data. Volunteers are needed for 3h30 on Mondays and / or Fridays
* Drivers to transport clients to medical appointments (for a partner agency).
* Volunteer recruiters from the following locations: Bethania, Clemmons, Kernersville, Lewisville, Rural Hall, Tobaccoville, Walkertown and Winston-Salem
* Experienced grant writer with excellent oral and written communication skills
* Other: If your area of interest is not listed above, please contact Patricia Gilliam at [email protected] or call 336-269-2762 to share your talents, skills, experience and area of interest .
For more information or to volunteer, email Patricia Gilliam at [email protected] or call 336-269-2762.
DAV Chapter Needs Volunteer DriversThe local American Disabled Veterans Union is in need of volunteer drivers to transport veterans from Forsyth County to veterans’ facilities in Kernersville and Salisbury.
The DAV provides the vehicle. Volunteers must have a valid driver’s license and pass a physical exam provided by the VA.
For more information or to volunteer, call 336-515-5000, ext. 21479, and leave your contact details.