Restaurant for sale + official re-established: Winchester Digest
Happy Tuesday neighbors! Here’s everything you need to know to start the day right. Here’s everything you need to know about what’s going on around Winchester today.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Mostly sunny and windy. High: 60 Low: 52.
Here are the best stories today in Winchester:
- 20 Year Old Arlington Restaurant for Sale (Arlington Patch)
- Michael Durham, Reinstated Medford Veterans Services Director (Medford Patch)
- Middlesex Sheriff’s Office Looking For Person Who Has Strayed From Electronic Surveillance Program (Press Releases Office)
- Boston police arrested a man after he suffered a stroke (WBUR)
- Somerville appeals to the state on real estate costs | (Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News)
Today’s Winchester Daily is brought to you by our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring does more than just doorbells: discover their full line of smart home products at Ring.com. And thank you ring for helping to shake up the local news in Winchester!
Today in Winchester:
- IN PERSON: Classics Book Group – Winchester Public Library (1:00 p.m.)
- IN PERSON: Poke (mon) Ball – Winchester Public Library (3:30 p.m.)
- Winchester High School @ Arlington High School – Girls Fall Varsity Cross Country (4:00 PM)
- Winchester High School @ Arlington High School – Boys Fall College Cross Country Skiing (4:00 PM)
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s – Winchester Chamber of Commerce (6:00 p.m.)
- IN PERSON: library board meeting (6:00 p.m.)
- IN PERSON: Toastmasters at Winchester Hall at City Hall (7:00 p.m.)
Winchester Patch Book
- Kidstock Creative Theater: “I’m calling all the kids in the area! Several districts don’t have a school on Tuesday, November 2. Kidstock! In advance: …” (Facebook)
- Hulafrog Burlington-Winchester, MA: “Log in for great info + your chance to win a $ 50 Pottery Barn Kids gift card!” “(Facebook)
- Winchester Public Library: âWe’re very sorry, but we need to cancel today’s button making program. However, we will be hosting the event in November and December, so we hope to see you there! “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Concerts and services:
You are officially in the loop for today! See you tomorrow for another update. If you enjoy these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors on board. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Christophe huffaker
About me: Chris joined Patch from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He covers Andover, North Andover, Wilmington, Woburn and Tewksbury, and he can’t wait to hear from you. You can reach him at chris[email protected] or 412-265-8353.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Winchester Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.