Russian invasion of Ukraine grabs headlines
– At least two killed after A Russian missile hits a residential building in northwest kyiv Monday morning; at least two people were killed and twelve were injured in the attack.
– Russian TV journalist and producer Marina Ovsyannikova arrested after organizing a demonstration against the war during an evening newscast on a state-run channel.
– Diplomatic talks between Russia and Ukraine should resume after a short break. This comes as the mayor of Mariupol reports that the city “the last reserves of food and water are running out”
– 35 are dead and more than 100 people are injured after a Russian attack on a Ukrainian military base which is about 10 miles from the Polish border
– 2.8 million Ukrainians have fled their country since the start of the invasion
– US Warns China as military and economic support to Russia could cause serious financial consequences for the country.
– American journalist and award-winning filmographer Brent Renaud killed near Russian troops in kyiv; Benjamin Hall, Fox News reporter was also injured in Ukraine.
Information on the Russia – Ukraine conflict
– Can families in the United States to sponsor Ukrainian refugees?
– Gas prices are rising all over the world. Where are people seeing the fastest increase?
– Ukrainian officials claim that Russia is preparing a “false flag” operation on the Chernobyl nuclear power plant
– How does the Russian government prevent demonstrations against the Kremlin?