What’s New: Health and Fitness: October 30, 2021 | Health
Clark County, Illinois.
• Bingocize Health Promotion Program, free, 2 pm to 4 pm CDT Monday and Wednesday, for seniors, Dale McConchie Meeting Room, Marshall Public Library, 612 Archer Avenue; combines the game of bingo with fall prevention exercises, chance to win prizes; registration, Center de vie locale, 217-826-5155.
• Recovery Yoga, free, 5 p.m. Sunday, 10:30 a.m. Monday, 4 p.m. Thursday and 9:30 a.m. Friday, Next Step Foundation, 619 Washington St .; for those who are dealing with their addictive behavior or that of other people; yoga mats and other accessories provided; presented by the Maple Center for Integrative Health; details, 812-234-8733 or themaplecenter.org.
• Wabash Activity Center, 300 Fifth St., Monday: exercise classes, $ 10 per month, free for members, 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm; Zumba Gold Toning, $ 5, $ 4 for members, 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. karate class, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. tai chi, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday: Sit & Be Fit, $ 4, $ 2 members, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Zumba Gold Toning, $ 5, $ 4 members, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Friday: Sit & Be Fit, $ 4, $ 2 members, 10 to 11 a.m. Karate class, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday: Zumba Gold Toning, $ 5, $ 4 members, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Information, 812-232-3245.
• Walk-in atrial (ear) acupuncture clinic, free, Monday 3 pm to 6 pm, 18 years and over, 1801 N. Sixth St., Suite 100, Maple Center for Integrative Health; 45-minute session, arrival around 5.15pm; balance, center, reduce stress and cravings, promote calm, reduce withdrawal symptoms, increase energy; information, 812-234-8733, [email protected] or maplecenter.org.
• Meditation Tuesday, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, Fleschner Memorial Classroom, Suite 400, Maple Center for Integrative Health, 1801 N. Sixth St; information on meditation, question-and-answer session with a meditation professional, 20 minutes of meditation practice; details, 812-234-8733 or www.themaplecenter.org.